Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Jewish Staff" group, a right-leaning Zionist activist group in Israel.
The content of the leaflet is in Hebrew and is unsigned, but I found
it amusing and have translated it here. Not sure who deserves credit
for composing it. Here 'tis:
"We are all opposed to Occupation"
1. We oppose occupation – of the legislative and executive branches
of Israeli government by the judicial branch.
2. We oppose occupation – of the Supreme Court by the radical Left,
where judicial appointments are made by one friend bringing another,
3. We oppose occupation – of the Land of Israel by foreigners who
have infiltrated, including those Arabs who migrated into Israel as a
result of Zionism to benefit economically.
4. We oppose occupation – of Jerusalem by the Moslems, who were a
mere 18% of its population in the year 1900 and 14% in 1912.
5. We oppose occupation – of the Israeli electronic media by the
6. We oppose occupation – by illegal Moslem infiltrators from Sudan,
Eritrea, and elsewhere in Africa.
7. We oppose occupation – of Israeli institutions of higher education
by the radical demented Left.
8. We oppose occupation – of Israel's cultural and art institutions
by the anti-Zionist Left.