Tuesday, December 26, 2006
1. Peace Plan = Re-Naqba!
2. Oh, about those "secular rabbis" we posted about the other day. You
know, those yarmulka-less boys and girls practicing Reconstructionism-Lite as
a form of secular "religion" who claim that by pursuing social
justice and Palestinian way of life they are practicing "secular Judaism"?
So just what do we call them? Rabbettes? Rabblings? Rabblets?
Rabbortions? Rabble? Rabba rabba boom bam?
I personally prefer to call them Pesky Wabbettes.
3. The Tannenbaum outrage:
4. Another Leftist Israeli Writer for a Second Holocaust:
5. See the Choice for Man of the Year selected by Alexander Cockburn
(Neve Gordon's editor):
6. The London Jewish Chronicle finds some Jews to celebrate:
8. The latest sedition from Peace Now:
9. Xmas among the pestilinians:
10. Paper in UK makes Jesus a Palestinian:
11. Peanut Brain: