Tuesday, August 05, 2014
Israeli Feminizts Seek to Castrate A.B. Yehoshua
1. Well, Bibi Netanyahu decided to help Jews appreciate the mourning of the Ninth of Av by ordering the IDF to withdraw from Gaza even as the savages were firing rockets into Israel and as the Hamas leadership remains untouched in its Fuhrersbunker.
But I do have one piece of good news to report. A.B. is about to be skinned alive by the Feminizts.
As you know, A.B. Yehoshua is the clueless dean of the Israeli Literary Left, a fellow who has never heard of a Hamas demand he does not wish to endorse. Well, it seems A.B. has suddenly managed to turn a large portion of his toady sycophants into raging Bushido feminizts. A.B. gave an interview over the past weekend in which he endorsed motherhood and denounced the decision by career women not to have children. A woman who decides she does not want children suffers from a handicap, says A.B. Her decision is egotistic, anti-nature, a form of digging in to her (career) role.
Faster than you could burn a bra, the radical feminizts went after poor A.B. He has upset them before in his literary work (see http://kb.osu.edu/dspace/bitstream/handle/1811/58686/HAR_v8_071.pdf?sequence=1 ). Now he is denounced at length for his daring to challenge the correct political line by a feminizt opiner in Haaretz. When Haaretz is being used to skewer Yehoshua (am I allowed to use that word or is it too male chauvinistic?), then can the Messiah be far off?
2. The Axis of Evil - the American Left and the Jihad: http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/180759/double-bind?utm_source=tabletmagazinelist&utm_campaign=a0eb78b475-Tuesday_August_5_20148_5_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c308bf8edb-a0eb78b475-206545683
3. How come all the good leaders are in Canada? No fair! http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/65057
4. So help us out here. When the Hamas savages shoot thousands of rockets at Israel, just how many Palestinians is Israel allowed to kill to stop the rockets? And if Israel exceeds that number, your solution is for Israel to turn the other cheek and sit about passively as the rockets continue? And if there does not exist a single weapons system in the world that can be used against an enemy with absolute certainty that no civilians get hurt from its use, then do I understand your solution as demanding that Israel relinquish all use of force and arms to stop Hamas rockets? In other words, other than simply sitting back and doing nothing while the Hamas shoots thousands of rockets at Jewish children, what exactly is it that you are proposing that Israel do? (And do not say capitulate, because if you do, we have a drone with your name on it!).
5. The quasi-communist "rabbi" Henry Siegman is denouncing Israel for the "slaughter of the innocents." The anti-Semites and jihadis have lapped up his words. Anyone know if the rumor is true that Henry is changing his last name to Siegheilman?