Tuesday, March 03, 2015
1. Haaretz and Yediot Ahronot are so predictable. If Bibi figured out a way to go back to 1936 in a time machine and assassinate Hitler,they would oppose it as an election ploy!
2. Netanyahu's current popularity among Americans is considerably higher than Obama's current popularity among Americans.
3. If Bozo Herzog were something other than a rodent he would have accompanied Netanyahu to Washington, making it clear that, while he opposes lots of what Netanyahu represents, he is as determined as Netanyahu is to prevent Iran getting weapons of mass destruction. His accompanying Netanyahu would have defanged the claim that the speech before Congress was just an election-eve stunt. It would have pulled the pants down on the anti-Israel lobbyists in Congress that boycotted the speech. And it would have strengthened the case against the Munich "deal" Obama wants to offer Iran.
But Bozo Herzog is indeed a rodent.
If you are running out of reasons to vote against the Labor Party Mensheviks, here is a new one. This past week the media in Israel were all enraged over the behavior of a family of drunk Israeli yahoos on a flight, where they got violent when the stewardess failed to serve them chocolate. Well, now Bozo Herzog, the chief Mapai Menshevik, claims the chocolate hooliganism was all caused by Bibi Netanyahu's divisiveness. Really.
And henceforth please be careful to spell Herzog's first name correctly: Bozo.
4. If we cut through all the crap, basically the "deal" that Obama wants to offer the Iranian Islamofascists is that Iran can build as many nukes as it wants just as long as it promises only to use them against Israel. Israel now needs to make it clear: if Iran should ever fire a weapon of mass destruction in the general direction of Israel, then the entire House of Shi'a will be forever erased from the face of the earth.
5. The Herzog-Livni alliance: https://comicrazys.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/bozogolden_001.jpg
The anti-Zionist Marxist on the Labor Party slate: http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=22969
6. Come to think of it, maybe we SHOULD build dams and use them to flood Gaza!
7. What Purim really celebrates: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/883#.VPa4IvmUf-o