Thursday, April 02, 2015
A bit of Retaliation just in time for Passover
1. Haaretz Leftist gets clobbered in court - hit with large slander penalty for defaming settlers:
Naturally, Haaretz itself does NOT report this story!
2. Over the years I have reported about the case of Yisrael Shiran, an Israeli teacher who was fired by Labor Party Minister of Education Yuli Tamir for daring to suggest in a letter that schools should not blindly indoctrinate children in the "Rabin doctrine." The firing was one of the clearest violation of basic freedom of speech and human rights in Israel by the Fascist Left. Not a single law professor in Israel spoke out about it. See http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/296067
Shiran received a large award in court when he sued the Ministry of Education. But he also sued Tamir personally for slander. It took many years but the teacher has now won a small slander award in court against Tamir. Tamir, by the way, has become renowned for defending female genital mutilation in the third world. For details, see this: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/2274#.VR0pQfmUf-o
4. PC Hijacking of Passover: http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=13530
5. Beginning of a new awakening? http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193491#.VR0uGvmUf-p
6. This year - Make Your Passover Seder an Inter-Galactic One
Important Passover Message from Mikey Lerner and the Entire Staff of Tikkun Magazine, the Jewish New Age pro-LSD Magazine:
A few years back, Tikkun's Rabbi Arthur Woodstock issued a call to make it a multicultural Passover Seder that year: in other words - a mix of Judaism and PC paganism.
Well, this year the Tikkun magazine has issued a new call for all Jews:
You all should make yours a Multi-Galactic Seder!!!!
Yes, this is the year to invite assorted beings from other planets to your
spacy politically-correct Seder, to prove your devotion to multi-galactic understanding and stamping out speciesism along with SUVs.
The guests will join in and participate in the many traditional
Tikkunesque Passover traditions.
First, the Seder begins with the washing of the hands, or - in the case of visitors from Vulcan - the tentacles.
Then the guests dine on lamb's legs made from vegan tofu. The Seder later ends with the munching of traditional holiday Tikkun macaroons, made out of matsos flour and hashish. Served on recyclable dinner bowls.
Now to help make your Tikkun Passover multi-galactic Seder complete,
"Rabbis"Arthur Woodstock and Michael of Meaning have rewritten the Passover song "Who knows One?"
Here is how the new version will go:
Who knows One? I know One!
One is the greatest Rabbi of all time, the Rebbe Jerry Garcia Shlita.
Who knows Two? I know Two!
Two is Rabbi Cheech and Rabbi Chong, who seem to write most of the articles for Tikkun magazine. (Alternative version ? Two is Two States for Two Peoples: the Jordanian "people" and the Palestinian "people".)
Who knows Three? I know Three!
Three is the number of square meters Israel should be left with after adopting policies advocated by Tikkun.
Who knows Four? I know Four!
Four is the greatest sages of Torah learning of all time, according to Tikkun: Rabbis John, Paul, George and Ringo.
Who knows Five? I know Five!
Five is the five genders officially proclaimed by Hillary (back when Lerner was her temporary guru of Meaning) at the International Wymmyn's
Conference in Beijing, fully endorsed by Tikkun.
Who knows Six? I know Six!
Six is the SIX-TIES, my Heavy Tikkun Dude!
Who knows Seven? I know Seven!
Seven is the seven basic nutritional groups required to make you happy and healthy progressive, namely: cannabis, marijuana, hashish, pot, weed, grass,and dope.
Who knows Eight? I know Eight!
Eight is the number of people who really read Tikkun magazine.
Who knows nine? I know nine.
Nine is the number of people on earth who actually regard Mikey Lerner as a Rabbi, no matter what Newsweek thinks.
Who knows ten? I know ten.
Ten is the median IQ score for Tikkun readers.
Who knows eleven? I know eleven.
Eleven is the number of the Eleventh Commandment: "Thou Shalt Be Trendy!"
Who knows twelve? I know twelve.
Twelve is the number of times Michael Lerner can say "loving and caring" in a minute (the lowest number of times, that is).
Who knows thirteen? I know thirteen.
Thirteen is the number of sentences from the entire Bible that Tikkun editors have actually read.
7. Let's sum up the Obama-Kerry deal with Iran: The West cancels all sanctions and the Iranians will really try hard not to drop a nuke on the Jews right away.