Thursday, January 21, 2016
Oy the Espionage
1. The Left, led by the Palestinian newspaper printed in Hebrew, Haaretz, is soiling its red diapers in outrage because some entrepreneurial 'right-wingers' collected intelligence about the anti-Israel seditious activities of the mega-leftist attorney Michael Sfard by going through his garbage. A fascist invasion of his privacy, whines the Left in 3-part harmony. How dare anyone investigate him for treason by going through his trash? Sfard filed a criminal complaint against the perps for their trashspecting.
And then to top it all off, the Haaetz 'newspaper article' (http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.698201) denouncing the evil rightists for trash espionage against Sfard is written by Haaretz writer Uri Blau, who himself was indicted (and pled out) for anti-Israel espionage in the Anat Kamm affair (see http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4236080,00.html ).
2. The Messiah must be nigh because I keep agreeing with some Haaretz writers. The Palestinian newspaper printed in Hebrew keeps running Op-Eds by leftist cranks proposing that leftists secede from Israel and set up their own state or community or entity. See http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.694223.
And I am all for it! A REAL 2-state solution!!
The leftists can declare independence and implement socialism and build a gulag and ration food and everything else and be equal and proclaim minimum wages at $50 per hour so no one will be employed and prohibit dissent from socialism and wave red flags and...
3. The Sun (UK) on Nawi affair:
The leftwing anti-Semites from the "Jewish" Voice for "Peace" are rallying in support of murderer pedophile Ezra Nawi:
4. Israel has to decide what to do with the 15 year old Amalekite who murdered the mother of six. No, the government will not execute him. But I have the answer!
Lock him up in the same cell with Ezra Nawi, the leftist murderer pedophile.
Let them play Hide the Zoglobek!!
5. AMI AYALON GETS MUGGED BY REALITY
(Ayalon is currently chairman of board of University of Haifa and guy who ruled that Nobelist Robert Aumann cannot get an honorary PhD because he holds the wrong opinions)
Lobbyist for the Palestinian agenda runs up against the very groups he ordinarily supports:
Police prevent activists smashing into Ami Ayalon talk at King's.
I was patiently queuing for Ami Ayalon's joint KCL and LSE Israel Societys' talk outside the Norfolk Building of King's College, London tonight. I had arrived early and was near the front of the queue but soon the doors were closed as the room held only 50.
50 to 60 people were left shut outside on the street, among them 15 fuming anti-Israel activists who had planned to get in and disrupt the talk.
These activists from SOAS, KLC and LSE Palestine Societies had already handed out leaflets attacking Ami Ayalon and Israel. But with their being shut outside chaos ensued with the police being called.
Ayalon was head of Israel's Shin Bet between 1996 and 2000 and then served as a Labour MK. He also launched a peace initiative called The People's Voice. He's now in the UK being whisked around by Yachad to give various talks, the gist of which seem to be Israel needs to mend its ways.
The activists' leaflets, after falsely incriminating Ayalon and Shin Bet in war crimes, accused Ayalon of being "overtly racist" for supporting a two state solution because this implies "Israeli Jews must always be a majority…due to a fear of losing the ethnic and colonial supremacy Israel has enjoyed since 1948".
As soon as the doors shut the frustrated anti-Israel activists pounded the doors and the windows looking into the talk. They screamed "Free Free Palestine", "Viva Viva Palestina" and "From the River to the Sea Palestine will be free" and smashed a window.
They then climbed the windows to unfurl a banner. A fire alarm was set off and eventually police vans and police cars pulled up and 20 police constables protected the building.
Ayalon's talk lasted an hour. Ironically, Ayalon was talking in front of a white board describing the rules for "safe spaces" at universities. But there is no "safe space" for an Israeli-Jew at British universities.
Maybe after tonight so-called peaceniks like Ayalon will realise that Israeli Jews like himself are not hated for the way he thinks they behave but simply for who they are; citizens of the Jewish state.
6. Anyone have any idea how to translate adequately into Hebrew the expression: PEACE NOW, PULL MY FINGER ??