Saturday, January 30, 2016
The Bunyip and the Bolshie
1. Mister Apartheid, the Peace Now professor, calls the campaign finance criminal kettle black
Amiram Goldblum, ultra-leftist anti-Israel founder of 'Peace Now' and lobbyist for the suppression of Israeli democracy so the most extreme leftist 2% of the population can impose their opinions on the rest of the country, the guy who cannot write the word Israel without adding the word apartheid, the sidekick of BDS war lord Alon Liel, is upset at Naftali Bennett.
On his facebook page this week https://www.facebook.com/amiram.goldblum?fref=ts, Goldblum claims falsely that Bennett personally finances the "plants" publicity campaign of the Im Tirtzu students, for which he wants the police to investigate and indict Bennett. Even if the charge were true, this is a crime only in the mind of a leftist anti-democratic 'plant' who opposes freedom of speech!! Goldblum also kvetches that Bennett was slapped with a fine because he co-mingled funds for primary elections in his party with those for the general election, a heinous crime in the eyes of Mister Apartheid Goldblum.
The one thing Goldblum forgot to note is that HE HIMSELF was indicted for violation of Israeli campaign financing laws. The criminal proceedings against him were later "frozen," meaning the leftist Attorney General decided not to pursue the case against the 'Peace Now' provocateur. But the indictment stood. See
2. You know how the mainstream media like to chant that Jerusalem is the holy city for three religions, and it is the third holiest site for Islam? How peace requires that Moslems get hegemony over at least half the city, including the whole Old City? How the Al-Aqsa Mosque is the emotional nucleus for all Arabs?
Well the University of Jordan in Jordan (Israeli unoccupied territories) ran a survey among youths in the kingdom and asked them what the Al Aqsa Mosque is. Over 60% did not know.
3. The chattering classes of the educational and 'intellectual' establishment are having conniptions because the Minister of Culture in Israel wants to deny governmental funding to producers of treasonous film, art, and theater. They can still make films accusing Israel of being a Nazi or apartheid regime, they just can't get taxpayer funds for it. Let them try to peddle their treason as art in the marketplace! [For those who respond that no film or art at all should be funded by the government and that would alleviate all the objections, you have my full agreement.]
Fascism, scream the leftwing fascists, how dare the government use the purse strings to impose ideological consensus!
One little point. The people so upset and mouth-foaming at this have always been the first to demand that denial of access to the public purse be the first rule of policy needed to coerce ultra-Orthodox religious schools to teach the core curriculum of math, english, computers, etc.
Sauce for the lemming...
4. When I was a kid my favorite puppet/cartoon character on TV was Bertie the Bunyip. A bunyip is a mythical animal from the Australian outback based on aborigine legends.
I mention this because I believe it has now been replaced by a cartoon character from the Vermont outback, BERNIE THE BOLSHEVIK.
5. New slogan at the Palestinian newspaper printed in Hebrew:
KAKI, PEEPEE, FASCISM, KAKI, PEEPEE, FASCISM, KAKI, PEEPEE, FASCISM, KAKI, PEEPEE, FASCISM, KAKI, PEEPEE, FASCISM, KAKI, PEEPEE, FASCISM,
DAVID BLATT IS FASCISM! CLEVELAND CAVALIERS IS FASCISM! ISRAEL IS FASCISM!
January 28, 2016
6. When every second word spoken by an Israeli leftist is "fascism," it behooves us to recall this quote:
In 1946, George Orwell wrote that "The word Fascism has now no meaning except in so far as it signifies 'something not desirable.'"